Artistic Confections is located in Tallahassee, FL which is in the panhandle of the state. Even though we are farther North than the rest of the state population, summers are brutal. From extreme high temps & high humidity, we all get pretty “toasty”. Whether you live in Florida or in another state, summer is summer and that means SUN. Beat the heat this summer with refreshing afternoon treats like homemade ice cream!
Here are the ingredients (4 servings):
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 1/4 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Here are the directions:
- Stir sugar, cream, and milk into a saucepan over low heat until sugar has dissolved. Heat just until mix is hot and a small ring of foam appears around the edge.
- Transfer cream mixture to a pourable container. Stir in vanilla extract and chill mix thoroughly, at least 2 hours (overnight works best).
- Pour cold ice cream mix into an ice cream maker, turn on the machine, and churn for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- When ice cream is softly frozen, serve immediately or place in freezer to ripen for about 2 to 3 hours.
Cool down with homemade ice cream for yourself, your children, family or friends. Making homemade ice cream is a healthier alternative that tastes delicious! You can add chocolate syrup, fruit chunks & even cookie pieces to make the treat even sweeter!
Here is the website for more fun homemade ice cream ideas:
10 AM – 3 PM
1712 Thomasville Road
Tallahassee, Florida 32303
DESIGN YOUR NEXT INCREDIBLE CAKE!
We understand that a little inspiration can go a long way. Our previous creations can help you conceptualize your next cake.
We pride ourselves in being able to deliver beautiful custom cakes. Browse through our Gallery, then give us a call! (850) 577-3000